Andhra Pradesh college and school students good news for you now postmatric scholarships for registrations are opened in the year 2016 to 2017. The eligible students to get e-pass scholarship by applying online through https://epass.apcfss.in/ and it is renewal at 2016 to 2017 only application registration procedure are given below.
AP e-pass 2016-2017 application registration procedure:
Now the AP postmatric scholarship for renewal registration date is released that is for 2016 to 2017 academic year. Andhra Pradesh government is now providing financial assistance to students who belong to the economically backward section in the other words for economically poor people like money and house etc. the reservation candidates belong to SC and ST and BC categories with lower income levels are eligible to claim e-pass scholarships.
The students who are pursuing their undergraduate courses in Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to get the scholarship from the Andhra Pradesh government. now the eligible students are to get scholarships for Telangana state then you can apply online through www.telanganawpass.cgg.gov.in and Andhra Pradesh government has announced the scholarship notifications for students in the year of 2016 to 2017.
The candidate who is eligible to claim the scholarships has been already applied through online within the specified dates announced by the Andhra Pradesh government. Now the students can get the updated with their e-pass scholarship status 2016 on the official website of Andhra Pradesh government in the official website of www.apepass.cgg.gov.in. We are providing an official website of the Facebook page also for latest updates then you can click the registrations will be closed on 18-08-2016.
You can also check fresh application in 2015 to 2016 registrations will be the procedure of AP e-pass renewal application 2016 to 2017 procedure are given below. Some students don’t know the registration of e-pass scholarship renewal. It is very careful while applying because without having careful then your application must not approve. So for the eligible student’s sake, we are showing steps is given below.
how to register the AP e-pass application step by step procedure:
- first of all, you can check the which state student is you and after that, if you are from Andhra Pradesh student then opened the apepss.cgg.gov.in official website and click on student services icon.
- Then click on 2016-2017 link.
- All the students registered on the e-pass official website must have Aadhar card of self. You just go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center for Enrollment for who are not have Aadhar card. If you enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number then Click Here to verify the status of Aadhaar.
- After that click on Apply button and you have to login with the details they are previous year application ID and SSC pass type like AP regular, AP supplementary, CBSE, AP OSS, other boards and oriental SSC and also the direct degree and finally SSC hall ticket number and SSC pass year that’s it.
- After clicking next button then you will get your previous year e-pass details then you change any information like college details and scholarship type and permanent address and mobile number and also email address etc. after that you can upload previous year passed When it is near to 100 KB of size. Finally, upload it.
- Finally, click on the confirm details button.