As per report of the official, Pakistani occupant of the boat fled the scene as soon as they saw the BSF Patrol boat.
- 2 engine fitted Pakistani wooden boats which entered the Indian territory along the international border near Harami Nala in Kutch district of Gujarat.
- Patrolling party of the BSF yesterday evening seized the boats, when they went for the area domination of Harami Nala.
- According to BSF officials, all the six Pakistani occupants crossed the border and fled on seeing the BSF patrol boat.
- BSF has also seized four plastic jerican having 30 litre capacity and other fishing items from the boat.
- Similarly an abandoned Pakistani boat with a gun was been seized by BSF near Harami Nala in Feb 2016
- Also Pakistani fishing boat was seized yesterday from the Koteshwar creek area after its occupants fled to the Pakistani side in March 2016
1,280 total views, 4 views today