Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today expanded his council of ministers, inducting 11 ministers, including 10 new faces.
- Pandurang Fundkar, Ram Shankar Shinde, Jaykumar Rawal took oath as ministers.
- Nilangekar Sambhaji Diliprao Patil, Subhash Sureshchandra Deshmukh, took oath as ministers.
- Madan Madhukarrao Yerawar, Gulab Raghunath Patil took oath as Ministers of State
- Mahadeo Jagannath Jankar took oath as minister. Arjun Khotkar, Ravindra Pawar & Sadashiv Ramchandra as MoS.
- 10 new ministers, the BJP will have six, Shiv Sena two, Swabhiman Shetkari Sanghatana and Rashtriya Samaj Party one each.
- Strength of the council of ministers will go up to 39. The maximum berths permissible is 42.
- Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, “The party has decided to be part of the Cabinet expansion.”
1,600 total views, 2 views today