After a month of denial, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan finally announced that Kareena is pregnant and the couple is expecting their baby in December.
“My wife and I would like to announce that we are expecting our first child in December. We would like to thank our well wishers for their blessings and support and also the press for their discretion and patience,” husband Saif Ali Khan said.
- This will be Kareena’s first child and Saif’s third. He has two children from his earlier marriage.
- Kareena and Saif tied the knot in 2012 after a five-year relationship.
- “My priorities are very different. I think it’s amazing what Priyanka has done. But I don’t think I could ever do something like that. I want to be a married working woman. My responsibilities are a lot more different than theirs. I have a husband, I would like to start a family,” Kareena Kapoor said.
- “God willing hopefully. I am a woman. But right now there is nothing to say about it.” She further jokingly added, “The fact that you all are talking about it is making me super excited. I have five hidden children in London”
- Kareena Kapoor’s father Randhir Kapoor had also answered questions in this regard. “Well, they have not told me yet, so I have no clue. But I hope it is true. It is high time that they had a baby,” Randhir Kapoor had told an entertainment website last month.
We, from BuzzTimes, congratulate Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor for their upcoming parenthood.
2,268 total views, 1 views today