The case was filed against Deoli MLA by the complainant in Greater Kailash police station. Prakash Jarwal is also a member of the Delhi Jal Board.
- MLA Prakash Jarwal has been booked under sections 254, 506, 509, and 34 of IPC.
- Senior police officers said they are still investigating the allegations. No decision on the MLA’s arrest has been taken yet.
- Victim says she first approached offices of LG and Delhi police CP before filing the FIR.
- Victim a resident of Sangam Vihar, has claimed that she was on a visit to a Delhi Jal Board office in Greater Kailash when the incident took place.
- In May 2014, he was arrested for allegedly thrashing a junior engineer of Delhi Jal Board.
- AAP MLA and VC of Delhi Jal Board, Dinesh Mohaniya, was booked and arrested for allegedly misbehaving with a group of women.
- Parkash Jarwal is veteran leaders of AAP and also won the seat in 2013 assembly elections.
- AAP leader Ashish Khetan being booked for hurting religious sentiments in Punjab.
- AAP MLA Naresh Yadav was named in an FIR related to a recent case of alleged ‘desecration’ of the Quran.
- AAP has been claiming that the string of attacks against them is the work of the Bharatiya Janata Party who was troubling them as they fear losing the upcoming Punjab Assembly polls.
1,767 total views, 2 views today