WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform, encrypted instant messaging client for smartphones. It uses the Internet to send text messages, documents, images, video, user location and audio messages to other users using standard cellular mobile numbers.
Nowadays, WhatsApp Messenger is the most popular and most widely used Instant Messaging Application. Not only youth, but elders are also using WhatsApp Messenger as it is free and uses very nominal data if media is not downloaded.
The cross-platform Instant Messenger is getting better day by day ever since Facebook has taken over WhatsApp. Earlier this year WhatsApp has added the mention feature like Twitter and reply feature. Read the following two articles to know about the previous two new features.
This time WhatsApp has come up with another exciting feature. Suppose you want to send an image to someone using WhatsApp and also want to add some text or some mark to the image, then you can do this using WhatsApp Messenger’s new feature. Earlier only Galaxy Note series phones of Samsung had this feature to edit an image and add some text or some mark and that too using S-Pen device. But using this feature of WhatsApp, any Android Smartphone which supports the latest version of WhatsApp can do this using fingers only.
How to use this feature
- Open WhatsApp and open the conversation where you want to send the image.
- Click on the Camera button just to the left side of the Voice Note button.
- Now either click a new photograph or select an image from the gallery.
- When photograph is visible on the screen, click on the pen symbol on the top of the screen to edit the picture.
- When the image is open for editing, you can write anything on the the image using your fingers.
- After writing on the image click on the send button to send the image.
Watch the following video to know how to use this feature
1,902 total views, 3 views today